Spread the cost at no extra cost with 0% Funeral Finance
No family should feel like they can’t afford the type of funeral that they want for their loved one so we have partnered with finance provider Duologi to offer our clients the opportunity to pay for the funeral they arrange with us, interest free, for up to 12 months.
We all have different financial backgrounds and the prospect of using a credit card or getting a personal loan only adds to the pressure and burden people face at what is already a difficult time.
If you choose us to look after you and your family, you won’t need to worry about having to pay for everything all at once.
I’ve never seen a funeral home offer a service like this before…
That’s because we are leading the way with our approach to client care and service. We may be a small family business but we are always looking to find new ways to ensure that the care and support our clients receive is second to none.
Once approved, you simply pay a deposit (between 10% and 50% or the total funeral cost) followed by 12 monthly payments.
The 0% finance will cover both our fees as your funeral director and the third party costs for the funeral, meaning the entire cost of the funeral can be spread over the finance period.
What do I do next?
When you meet with one of our team to make arrangements for a funeral, you will be given a full written estimate of the cost of the funeral. We will then run through the simple application process together and you receive a decision immediately.
Representative Example: 0% finance over 12 months
- Total Funeral Cost = £2800.00
- 10% deposit = £280.00
- Total amount of credit = £2520.00
- Duration = 12 months
- Representative APR = 0%
- Interest charged = £0
- 12 monthly payments of = £210.00
- Total amount payable = £2520.00
You will only be considered for funeral finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old/75 years old and under
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £ 10,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private/company pension or in receipt of disability allowance);
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years;
- Have a good credit history with no late payments. debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.